This course focuses on EOC Management and Operations. Content includes Multiagency Coordination, EOC design, how to staff, activate and deactivate an EOC.
• Multiagency Coordination Systems (MACS) and where EOCs fit into
MACS per NIMS
• Factors to consider when staffing the EOC and ways to organize staff
• NIMS requirements for interoperable and redundant communications
• EOC information needs and equipment to support those needs
• Analyze current EOC functions and alternate EOCs
• Processes to activate and deactivate the EOC
• ICS/EOC interface
• Training and exercising your EOC personnel
Emergency Operations Center Position Credentialing Program:
This course along with ICS/EOC Interface Workshop (G191), is a
cornerstone for the State of California, Office of Emergency Services,
Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Credentialing Program.
Emergency Management Specialists Certificate:
This course meets one of the elective requirements for the CalOES/CSTI Emergency Management Specialist Certificate.
Please contact CSTI at (805) 549-3535 for current pricing.
Course Length: 16 hours
Course Code: G775
Please contact (805) 549-3535 or click here for more information.
For online registration, please click here.