This course provides participants with an understanding of ICS/EOC interface. Content includes an overview of ICS and MACS, and a practical exercise to discuss, apply, and validate workshop concepts and ideas for effective ICS and EOC interface.
• ICS Principles
• Multiagency Coordination/DOC/EOC Principles
• Roles and Responsibilities of ICS and the DOC/EOC during
• Potential ICS/DOC/EOC Interface Issues
• ICS/DOC/EOC Interface Concepts Exercise
• Development of an ICS/DOC/EOC Interface Action Plan
Please contact CSTI at (805) 549-3535 for current pricing.
Course Length: 8 hours
Course Code: G191
Please contact (805) 549-3535 or click here for more information.
For online registration, please click here.